PunchSimple collects the e-mail addresses of email correspondents, information on what pages our customers visit, and any additional information that our customers provide voluntarily. Collected information is used to enhance the content of the website and most importantly, the quality of the PunchSimple service. Customer information is not shared with or sold to any third party, except to provide customer requested products or services, when customer permission is provided, or in the following circumstances:
- When it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering And Usage
- When you register for any PunchSimple product we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- PunchSimple uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. PunchSimple does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the PunchSimple services.
PunchSimple uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although PunchSimple owns the code, databases, and all rights to the PunchSimple applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- PunchSimple may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate our Terms of Service.
PunchSimple may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your PunchSimple service primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact [email protected]
Privacy Complaints By European Union And Swiss Citizens
PunchSimple has committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by PunchSimple, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.